Country Manager - UAE
Advanta Global Services:
Established in 2003, Advanta Global Services provides independent loss adjusting, forensic accounting, project monitoring and risk surveying services to insurance and reinsurance companies worldwide. Combining highly developed technical skills and extensive international experience Advanta continually strive to refine services to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
As experts in large and complex claims, often generated by multinational projects and operational risks Advanta partner with clients offering unparalleled advice and essential insight. Advanta play a proactive role in resolving claims and ensuring consistently high quality of service in order to maintain trusted status within the international community.
The Country Manager, UAE would be responsible for conducting and supervising all claims generated from the UAE market.
This position is based at our Dubai office but will require travel for BD, fieldwork and management activities.
The Country Manager, UAE will be responsible for coordinating work for existing clients and will help to develop and execute a BD strategy to grow our business and reputation within the region. The successful applicant will ensure that client requirements are met and a high standard of work is delivered consistently.
The Country Manager, UAE will have responsibility for the following activities:
- Hands on loss adjusting for property, engineering and liability claims.
- Supervising a team of 8 Adjusters.
- Implementing and developing Advanta best practice.
- Reviewing claim requirements, client requirements and preparing project plans.
- With the support of the marketing team, coordinating all marketing requirements.
- Following up on speaking or sponsorship opportunities at local or global seminars to increase the market awareness of Advanta’s service offerings.
- Following up on leads from existing clients and developing client relationships.
- Identifying new clients / leads to develop the global client list.
- Driving the generation of new work by arranging marketing trips and meetings with Insurers, Brokers and Claims Settling Agents.
- Creating and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Reviewing team performance on an ongoing basis and addressing resourcing or performance issues where necessary.
- Ensuring all personnel are provided with the necessary academic literature or key resources in order to be successful and develop in their roles.
- Capturing and compiling market information and circulating amongst global teams as required.
- Coordinating activities between the Dubai and Abu Dhabi offices.
- Addressing any issues on behalf of UAE teams.
Skills / Experience / Requirements:
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UAE without restrictions.
Ideal applicants will have:- At least 10 years’ loss adjusting experience
- Loss adjusting qualifications (e.g. CILA, CII or equivalent).
- Familiarity with the UAE insurance and reinsurance market.
- Experience of leading meetings and discussing claims with senior personnel (ideally from the insurance industry).
- Previous experience of leading a loss adjusting team / office.
What you will receive in return:- Competitive salary with annual review and discretionary bonus.
- Ongoing development and training.
- Growing business resulting in genuine future progression opportunities.
- Great employee benefits including health insurance following probation.
- Challenging, fast paced but rewarding and friendly environment to work in.
In case you encounter any technical issues, please send your details to email@example.com