Senior Construction Loss Adjusters - London
Location: London, City (EC3)
Salary: Competitive salary and package (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Advanta Global Services:
Established in 2003, the Company remains privately-owned and provides loss adjusting, quantity surveying, forensic accounting, and risk surveying services to insurers and reinsurers globally. The Company’s focus is on technical and complex claims, operating on a global basis.
The Company’s approach combines multi-disciplinary technical and professional competence and extensive international claims experience, to deliver marketing-leading adjusting services.
The candidates would be responsible for conducting and supervising CAR and EAR claims.
This position is London-based but will require international travel.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for the following activities:
- Active adjustment and claims management activities
- Liaising with Advanta’s international offices
- Participation in the strategic development of Advanta’s global construction and engineering adjusting proposition
- With the support of the marketing team, engage in business development activities
- Dependent on candidate, operational management responsibilities
Skills / Experience / Requirements:
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK without restrictions.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Strong construction (CAR / EAR) loss adjusting experience
- Familiarity with the London and global insurance and reinsurance markets
- Experience of leading meetings and discussing claims with senior personnel
- Preferably CILA qualified
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive bonus scheme and partnership prospects
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Growing business resulting in genuine future progression opportunities.
In case you encounter any technical issues, please send your details to email@example.com