Advanta has expanded its service offering with the establishment of Advanta Quantity Surveying (Advanta QS), with a team of experienced construction professionals and RICS-accredited quantity surveyors.
Advanta QS is a specialist business supports Advanta’s loss adjusting and consultancy services to the insurance and reinsurance industry worldwide.
The business employs technically qualified and RICS accredited specialists with significant experience of dealing with construction projects and post-loss remedial works. The team can assist, advise and/or manage all tendering, damage scoping and cost control aspects of any repair works associate with any claim, depending on our clients’ needs.
Advanta QS is already providing support to our loss adjusting services in respect of:
- Scoping and validating repair work scopes underpinning any claim assessment.
- The early identification, and discussion of, any items of claim that require coverage review.
- Claim estimating (before receipt of any detailed claim submission by insured parties) to inform robust 90-day reserving. This is informed by Advanta QS’ cost database, which provides a basis for providing robust cost estimating, even on a desktop basis, anywhere in the world.
- Establishing and managing tendering exercise for remedial works, based on agreed work scopes.
- The preparation of fully costed ‘repair’ work-scopes for Insurers’ review at an early stage.
- Setting out cost data and supporting evidence required to expedite the claim verification and adjustment process. Based on their extensive experience, our construction professionals can work with insured parties to ensure this process is performed professionally and efficiently, ensuring the early identification and resolution of issues, and avoiding costly disputes between insurers and their clients.
- Supervision of remedial works (onsite where required), ensuring the early identification of any deviation from agreed ‘repair work scopes’ and estimates.
- Claim costs submission analysis and evaluation, and attendance at review meetings in support of Advanta’s loss adjusting team.
Our experienced RICS accredited team provide a professional and cost-effective resource to ensure timely progression of remedial works and early quantum verification. In working with our adjusting teams on property, construction, energy and liability claims worldwide they have proven success in helping:
- the parties avoid disputes during the claims process,
- to reduce insurers’ claims indemnity-spend, and
- to manage insured parties’ expectations, by the early identification and mitigation of potential uninsured exposures that may arise in any claim situation.
They also support our adjusters in ensuring that, in a construction environment, contractual claims are appropriately dealt with separately from the insurance claims assessment process.
We would be pleased to provide further information on request. Any enquiries to:
Adam Humphrey ǀ Director
firstname.lastname@example.org ǀ 44 (0) 7545 166210